Saturday, October 9, 2010

Another lesson learnt.

There was more that I was going to tell you about with what I was up to over the last few weeks. This is another piece in the works basd on the chakra design.

My lesson from this piece is that I am not sure that I like it. And I sat with it for a week and really, I should have moved on to something new. Like the elvish piece I'm working on now.

What I do like about it though, is the way the water section turned out. Water is the element that corresponds to the second chakra, svadisthana.

And when I look at the lines in the elvish piece, I can see that this painting is what allowed that movement in my brush.

So, note to self - allow the energy to flow. Dont get stuck on a piece that isnt moving - put it aside and maybe I'll get back to it... maybe I'll find something else that I fall in love with.

mmmm.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment