Sunday, May 29, 2011

I know, I know....

I was just out an an art exhibition with my friend Mandy - we were there to see our friend Monika's work. Stunning and sooo inspiring.

Anyway, the comment was made.. 'you blog?' !! ha ha, point taken.

I dont write enough. Well, I dont write on here enough.

In my own defense, I've been busy. I'm writing my application for school - trying to get back for fall and needing to rework most of my research proposal by the middle of June. Two weeks... eh gad. I best get a move on.

But, in the mean time, here is the lastest piece.


It is a take on my traditional chakra series and it is for my good friend Joyce. I put the dragon in there because she is Chinese and to me, this is a very iconic Chinese symbol.


The piece seem to paint itself and I absolutely fell in love with the black ink with the colour in the back ground.


After it was done, I saw that the dragon was guarding Joyce's chakras. Very cool.

There you go you two. An update...

Now, if only I can keep it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment