Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The dilemma of balance - lucky I'm a gemini!!

I just looked at my last post - the calling to paint- and I am fascinated that as I have spent the last week or so painting, I am now feeling the call of the energy work. I dream about it and wake up slowly, remembering the details, smiling at the intimacy of the message. Go out and share the energy, heal!

It seems my heart would do both, at the same time, with equal fervency. Of course, along with healer and artist, I am also mother to three small children and partner to a beautiful tall prairie man. So, it seems juggling will be the order of the day.

Ahhh, lucky I'm a gemini and the wearing of multiple hats is something I am familiar with - something I enjoy. Got to keep it interesting, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment